An Amazing Collection Of 20 Thesis Paper Title Examples
Sometimes the most difficult part of writing a research paper is picking your thesis. Are you looking for a thesis paper title that will grab your reader’s attention? You definitely want your professor’s first impression to be a positive one. Hot topics and headlines are always a great place to look for your inspiration. Your thesis should always attempt to solve a real problem and contain existing research on the topic. You want to aim for a conclusion at which no one has arrived at prior to your report.
We have compiled an amazing collection of 20 thesis paper title examples that are sure to make people stop and read.
- Should the United States implement a uniform National Healthcare Plan?
- Are children being unnecessarily overmedicated? What is the reason behind this trend?
- Should there be mandatory drug testing for all welfare recipients? Should recipients automatically lose benefits for failed tests?
- Should all law enforcement be required to wear body cams?
- Should juveniles be charged as adults for certain crimes?
- Should abortion be allowed for unborn children of violence/rape?
- What is the parent responsibility vs. school responsibility for on-campus violence?
- Are today’s children smarter due to the internet?
- Should immoral advertisements be banned from TV?
- Should the government have control over what types of food are served to children in public schools?
- How has the legalization of marijuana impacted Colorado’s economy?
- Should cigarette smoking be banned in all public places?
- Should it be illegal to use animals for medical studies?
- Should college athletes be paid?
- Is censorship needed on the internet?
- Should public schools do away with standardized testing?
- What is the correlation between fracking and earthquakes?
- Should women who kill abusive husbands/partners be punished for their murder?
- Do gays, lesbians, bisexuals, or transgender people need special rights for protection?
- Has there been a rise in sexual assaults on college campuses in recent years?
This is a project that you will be spending quite a bit of time working on; make sure you pick a topic that will keep you interested throughout. If you are really passionate about an issue, this would be a good way to present your argument. Picking a topic that relates to you will make this task go smoothly. However, if you still can't handle the task, be sure to use killer-papers.com help