Brilliant Research Paper Topics On Literature
There are many different research paper topics on literature that you can do if you just take the time to get the right approach if you do not have the right approach in mind then it can be very hard to get any traction with your project. As you get going it can be easy to get side tracked, but if a good quality literature topic can be chosen then your chances of getting the work done will be a lot faster. So take the time to read the list of topics below so that you can get on with the work itself:
- What is your favorite book that you have ever read in your spare time?
- Do you feel that the quality of books is increasing or decreasing as time goes on?
- Who do you think is going to write the best book in the next 5 years?
- What can be done to ensure that the process of writing a book becomes a lot simpler?
- How can we do more to ensure that the number of books we read on a regular basis only goes up?
- Who should be responsible for ensuring a book is properly edited?
- What is the importance of an editor in the pursuit of a high quality book?
- What can be done to improve the flow of a book to ensure readability increases?
- What are the top characters to have been featured in a romantic novel?
- What do you think is the best horror novel of all time?
- What do you think are the best set of characters to be portrayed in a horror novel?
What can be done to ensure that there is a large number of writers finishing their books successfully?
- What are the key ingredients to a successful book?
- How can a writer get the financial backing that’s required to get their book finished?
- What do you feel is the best piece of literature to have been released a 100 years ago?
- What are the various was that a writer can get financial backing towards their new book?
- What are the top financial rewards that a writer can receive when they write an award winning book?
- In your opinion who is the most influential romance writer of the last decade?
- What are the best 3 horror related books to be written in the last 3 years?